CLICK TO MAKE SOME MUSIC
To be considered for a feature in Newsweek/The Daily Beast. What we’re looking for:
* Couples who are legally married, whether it be in Argentina or Massachusetts.
* Couples who’ve wed in interesting ways or places (ie, we’re not looking for 100 of the same posed wedding photo)
* A High-res version of your photo
* Info about your wedding, including names of partners, who you are, what you do, where you wed, date of wedding, contact info, etc.
* Email us! nwktumblr (at) gmail (dot) com
SUBMISSION: Wedding Shower, 1951. LIFE Magazine. Photo by: Nina Leen
|—||C.S. Lewis (via showslow)|
This is our wedding invitation! Created by the wonderful Erika! Our names were better placed but of course I removed them for privacy reasons. She does great work, truly.
Inspired by our mutual love of RDR/Undead Nightmare, zombies in general, and Trey’s love of spaghetti westerns. Notice he is wearing the same outfit as The Man With No Name?
Originally the ‘stached zombie had a bullet hole in his head. Also, it could have been bloody. Trey decided to say no to both as we do have older family members that may freak out at that sort of thing.
I just emailed the artist though to see if we can still add the bullet hole and blood back in though, because I want it for personal reasons. :P
p.s. Huatulco is mentioned because that’s where we got engaged and it’s where we are getting married. If you’ve never been, you should go. It’s gorgeous.
When Mike and I started Instagram nearly two years ago, we set out to change and improve the way the world communicates and shares. We’ve had an amazing time watching Instagram grow into a vibrant community of people from all around the globe. Today, we couldn’t be happier to announce that…